Van Laar Trumpets
With this Privacy Statement, we would like to inform you of our practices with respect to the collection of personal data. Van Laar Trumpets processes persona data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG/GDPR).
Our business details
General partnership Van Laar Trumpets
6269 AE Margraten
CoC number: 14627951
www.vanlaartrumpets.nl (hereinafter: the Website)
Van Laar Trumpets is legally represented by Mr. Hubertus Egidius van Laar, Ms. Heidrun Elisabeth Jöchner and Mr. Yannic Maria Matthieu Antoine Roijen. Van Laar Trumpets is not legally obliged to have a data protection officer.
Personal data processing
This Privacy Statement applies to all persons visiting the Website or those of whom Van Laar Trumpets processes personal data within the framework of its services.
Persons of whom Van Laar Trumpets processes personal data are the following:
– our customers, the authorised persons employed with our customers, and the contact(s) of our customers;
– our relations, the authorised persons employed with our relations, and the contact(s) of our relations;
– visitors of the Website;
– persons who contact us;
– persons of whom we receive personal data within the framework of our operational management, including the computing software Van Laar Trumpets uses, administration, security, ICT systems management, (recruitment and selection of) personnel.
Personal data processing means the following: collecting, recording, organising, retaining, updating, changing, requesting, using, supplying by means of forwarding, distribution or any other means of making available, merging, linking, as well as blocking, exchanging or destroying your personal data.
The personal data of yours that we process are the following:
– personal data you have provided to us;
– personal data that provide insight into the use of our Website or other electronic communications devices;
– personal data obtained from other sources.
Personal data provided by you include:
– name and address details;
– contact details, e.g. email address and telephone number(s);
– possibly: additional (special categories of) personal data (Van Laar Trumpets obtains additional (special categories of) personal data from you if you provided these of your own accord).
Personal data that provide insight into the use of our Website or other electronic communications devices. This may include the following data:
– IP address (or another unique identification number associated with your device when you make a connection to the Internet / corresponding device with which you visit our Website) that we use to register your interest in our Website;
– your browsing behaviour on the Website, such as data about the first visit, last visit and current visit, pages you have visited and the way in which you navigate through the Website;
Please read more about cookies in this statement.
Personal data obtained from other sources include the following:
– personal data available on public social media platforms such as LinkedIn. These data are names and contact details;
– personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Cadastre;
– personal data available on public business websites, such as corporate websites.
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
– to implement the production, repair, adjustment, conversion and modification of, amongst others, trumpets, cornets and flugelhorns, or providing on loan, amongst others, trumpets, cornets and flugelhorns.
– within the framework of our business operations, including (recruitment and selection of) personnel, administration, security and management of ICT systems;
– in order to maintain contact with you;
– to comply with legal requirements, for archiving purposes, and to consider requests, complaints and disputes;
– in order to improve and secure our Website, and, in this context, to produce user statistics.
We will process your personal data only when this is permitted by the policies stated in the GDPR. We shall use the following policies:
– when you commission us to provide services and/or goods, we will process personal data if and in so far as this is necessary to execute the assignment;
– legal requirement;
– legitimate interest.
If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, and you have given this consent, you also always have the right to withdraw this consent. You can do this, for instance, by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data retention period
We shall not retain your personal data any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed.
Unless we are forced by legal requirements to retain your personal data longer:
– we shall remove your personal data when you have withdrawn your consent;
– we shall remove your personal data two years after the termination of our business relationship at the latest.
Third-party data processing
In case Van Laar Trumpets has a processor process the data, it will ensure that this processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to the technical and organisational regarding the processing that must be carried out.
In case Van Laar Trumpets has a processor process the data, it will ensure that this processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to the notification of a security breach that will lead to the considerable risk of serious adverse effects or will actually have serious adverse effects for the protection of the data he is processing. Van Laar Trumpets shall ensure compliance with these measures. We will conclude a Data Processing Agreement with these processors that complies with the requirements set by the GDPR.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
In principle, Van Laar Trumpets will not distribute your personal data outside the EEA (countries outside the European Economic Area). Should data transfer outside the European Union take place, this transfer will – in as far as the country in question does not have an adequate level of protection as defined in Article 45 GDPR – the transfer shall be made on the basis of appropriate safeguards referred to in Article 46 GDPR, or in accordance with the conditions referred to in Article 49 GDPR, for instance that the transfer is necessary for an agreement between you and Van Laar Trumpets, or an agreement concluded in your interest between Van Laar Trumpets and a third party, or because you have given your consent for the transfer.
You have the following rights:
– Right to information: you are entitled to ask Van Laar Trumpets whether your personal data are processed.
– Right of access: you have the possibility to check whether, and in what manner, your data are processed. Only is the interests of third parties (including the controller) would be severely violated, can access justifiably be refused.
– Right of correction: when it becomes clear that the data are incorrect, you can file a request with Van Laar Trumpets to have this corrected.
– Right of opposition: you have the right to ask Van Laar Trumpets not to use your personal data any longer. This right will be granted if the interests of the controller will not be infringed by doing so.
– Right to be forgotten: In cases where you have given your consent to process data, you have the right to have personal data removed.
– Right to objection: you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data. Van Laar Trumpets will comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Everybody is entitled to inform whether his or her personal data have been processed by Van Laar Trumpets. If it appears that Van Laar Trumpets has processed your personal data, you have a right to access as well as a copy of your personal data. If the overview that Van Laar Trumpets has subsequently provided to you contains inaccuracies, because the data are incorrect, no longer current and/or not applicable, or are incomplete, you can file a written request with Van Laar Trumpets to change the data or have them removed. Please make requests known by sending an email to email@example.com.
Using the Website may result in cookies being placed; Van Laar Trumpets has access to these cookies. Cookies are small bit of textual information that are – either temporarily or permanently – stored on the computer, tablet, or smartphone, and sent back to the server during subsequent visits to the Website.
Van Laar Trumpets does not use advertisement cookies or targeting cookies.
Please find more information about enabling, disabling and removing cookies in the instructions and/or by using your browser’s help function.
Van Laar Trumpets reserves the right to make amendments to this Privacy Statement. Van Laar Trumpets, therefore, recommends that you refer to this Privacy Statement periodically to check for updates. This Privacy Statement was last amended on 06 December 2021.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or remarks about this Privacy Statement. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data? Please contact Van Laar Trumpets first. In the event we are unable to find a solution together within a reasonable period of time, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).