The OIRAM III, with its goldbrass bell, offers limitless possibilities in sound, versatility and playability. This trumpet’s sound spectrum ranges from very smooth and soft, with a pure and enchanting tone, to loud and screaming.
Although this is one of the bigger, darker sounding horns in our collection, it’s very easy to play, with a quick response, and doesn’t require too much air volume. It plays very consistently in all registers and projects well.
- ML bore: 11.7 mm (0.461″)
- Standardweight valve casing
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell material: gold brass
- Bell diameter: 135 mm (5.319″)