One of the main characteristics of the BR4 flugelhorn is its warm and dusky sound. The large bell (160 mm) produces a full, round and expansive tone, which is darker and more centred. It is distinguished by a wealth of overtones and a colourful sound spectrum in the low and middle registers – the latter being particularly important for a flugelhorn. The notes engage well, and are quick and easy to find, with the rounded design giving a completely new feel as regards wind resistance.
- Bohrung: 10,5 mm (0,413″)
- Standardgewicht Ventilblock
- Handgehämmertes Schallstück aus einem Zuschnit
- Schallstückmaterial: Goldmessing
- Schallstückdurchmesser: 160 mm (6,299″)