Trumpet player from Finland
The OIRAM IV is one of the best horns I’ve ever had! It has a really big, warm sound. It’s a kind of jazz horn but when you play it with a smaller mouthpiece you can also get a nice commercial sound. It performs very well in the upper register and it’s superbly in tune. Although it feels somewhat like the OIRAM II I used to play, it has something new about it. I have already recorded two solo albums with my new horn and you can listen to them if you want to hear some audio examples.
Sehen und hören
- Tero Lindberg | The Return of the Golden Trumpet
- Tero Lindberg | Valot (lights)
- Tero Lindberg | Do Nothing Till' You Hear From Me
- Tero Lindberg | Green Hornet theme
- Tero Lindberg | The Golden Trumpet Strikes Again