The 1962 is a free-blowing trumpet with an open feeling and voluminous sound. It was developed and constructed having been inspired by a leading Dutch trumpet player.
Due in part to its streamlined valve section and a slightly narrower tuning slide crook than trumpets for example from the B-series, the 1962 trumpet offers fast response with great projection.
- ML bore: 11.7 mm (0.461″)
- Standard weight valve casing
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell material: gold brass
- Bell diameter: 122 mm (4.807″)