One could say that the B3 trumpet possesses the best of both worlds: somewhere between the OIRAM and the more commercial models.
In the high register the B3 has a natural, bright sound and it is easy to attain a good projection and sizzle when playing loudly without losing the expressive and exciting sound in the middle and low registers, not to forget the brilliant sound when playing softly.
- ML bore: 11.7 mm (0.461″)
- Standard weight valve casing
- Reversed leadpipe
- One-piece hand-hammered bell,
- Bell material: yellow brass or gold brass
- Bell diameter: 135 mm (5.315″)